Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Part 1: Rock N' Roll Stars That Promote Evil Messages Throughout Their Music. (Video).


Before It's News | Popular Lifestyle

Part 1: Rock N' Roll Stars That Promote Evil Messages Throughout Their Music. (Video).

I thought I would never see the day where I would be writing a title like the one above for one of my stories. Like I've said in a lot of my stories I'm a rock n' roll fanatic...well at least I was until I found out the real truth and meaning behind the music I was absorbing into my ears.  Although it's really hard to stray away from bands that you have loved for a long time I have decided to branch out and listen to more happy, peace, and loveable tunes for my ears to absorb.


ACDC



Yeah, it's pretty obvious this band is in favor for the devil. I'll admit it I used to have a t-shirt with that exact picture on it. I love the song Who Made Who and Sink The Pink. If you are a rock n' roll fanatic but a struggling Christian I understand your pain with trying to let go of some of your favorite bands. I know as a Christian it's not right to keep listening to a band that sings and promotes a highway to hell. My ears and eyes have opened and I realize it's just not worth it. Song Hell's Bells, inspired "Night Stalker" serial killer, pentagrams on album art (Highway to Hell), violent cover art (If You Want Blood You Got It), guitarist admitted to being 'possessed' while on stage. Band-name AC/DC purportedly stands for Assault Christians Destroy Christians.



Last year I read an autobiography on Steven Tyler and I enjoyed reading it. I even wrote a paper on it. I'm not a huge fan of Aerosmith but I used to really like the song Sweet Emotion. They seemed to be for homosexuality and cross-dressing on “Dude looks like a lady”...I could be wrong but just sounds fishy. Plus, the book was good but again I'm not a huge fan.



Brian Wilson said they were trying to create "witchcraft music" in 1966.  One band member drowned when he fell drunk off a boat.


B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzEuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy1lUXdwZERjZGVXVS9VWUt6ZGt6SmJ4SS9BQUFBQUFBQUI1Yy92OU9WdHRReFJWby9zMzIwL2Nyb3dsZXliZWF0bGVzLmpwZw==


Promoted Communism in "Back in the USSR." false religion (Catholicism and Eastern Mysticism).  Lennon called Jesus a 'garlic eating fascist bastard.'  Paul McCartney is an admitted atheist.  'Sgt. Peppers' album cover has Aleister Crowley's face on it.



Fake crucifixion in "Hot in the City" video, mock crosses in "White Wedding" video, has ‘Idol’ as name (Blasphemy - There shall be NO Idols before God). Also, just recently I was listening to Billy Idol the song Eyes Without A Face I love the tunes but I began to question the lyrics. Yeah...I have a bad feeling about the song. What do you folks on beforeitsnews think about the song? Do you think it has an evil hidden message? Leave in the comments below if you think Eyes Without A Face has some evil hidden message. I'll post the lyrics below:



I'm all out of hope

One more bad break could bring a fall

When I'm far from home

Don't call me on the phone

To tell me you're alone

It's easy to deceive

It's easy to tease

But hard to get release


(Les yeux sans visage)

Eyes without a face

(Les yeux sans visage)

Eyes without a face

(Les yeux sans visage)

Eyes without a face

Got no human grace

Your eyes without a face


I spend so much time

Believing all the lies

To keep the dream alive

Now it makes me sad

It makes me mad at truth

For loving what was you


(Les yeux sans visage)

Eyes without a face

(Les yeux sans visage)

Eyes without a face

(Les yeux sans visage)

Eyes without a face

Got no human grace

Your eyes without a face


When you hear the music you make a dip

Into someone else's pocket then make a slip

Steal a car and go to Las Vegas oh, the gigolo pool


Hanging out by the state line

Turning Holy Water into wine

Drinking it down


I'm on a bus on a psychedelic trip

Reading murder books tryin' to stay hip

I'm thinkin' of you, and you're out there so


Say your prayers

Say your prayers

Say your prayers


Now I close my eyes

And I wonder why

I don't despise

Now all I can do

Love what was once

So alive and new

But it's gone from your eyes

I'd better realize


(Les yeux sans visage)

Eyes without a face

(Les yeux sans visage)

Eyes without a face

(Les yeux sans visage)

Eyes without a face

Got no human grace

Your eyes without a face

Such a human waste

Your eyes without a face


And now it's getting worse



I used to be a huge fan I had Sweet Leaf as a ringtone on my phone earlier and I love the song Planet Caravan but deep down inside I knew it wasn't a good band to let my ears to absorb. I mean the name is just obviously promoting evil. Well I read I Am Ozzy an autobiography written by Ozzy and he mentioned that they wern't for Balck Sabbath and how it was a marketing gig and how they had Satanists coming to their shows and sworming their hotel rooms and how he wanted them to go away. Well it has the number of the beast, crucifixion imagery, objectionable album art (Born Again, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath).



Used to love them...dang this is hard! Promotes Satan worship in the song 'Don't Fear The Reaper'.



Carlos Santana, Says he's been communicating with a demon named "Metatron" regularly since 1994, promotes New Age, immorality.



Again I loved this fellow. I dressed up for him as Halloween last year I loved Starman, Ziggy Stardust...the works! It's such a shame they have to be for evil. Recorded "Quicksand" about Crowley.  Promotes rebellion in "Rebel, rebel."



Patricia Morrison is a devout Wiccan witch.



Mascot Eddie told fan to kill himself; necromancy, occult, rebellion, objectionable album art (Killers, The Number of the Beast, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son).



I used to love him as well. I had a Jimi Hendrix t-shirt, bought his c.d. last year. He has voodoo rhythms, rebellion, violence, "If 6 Was 9" used in interstitials.



Jimmy Page...your a sad man. I used to love Led Zeppelin to be honest I still do...it's really hard to stray away from your ALL TIME favorite band. "one of the leading occultists of the rock generation," owns occult bookstore, bought Aleister Crowley's former home and had it refurbished by a Satanic decorator. Also, he was never my favorite fellow in the band...I read that he had sex with thirteen year old girls when he was in his twenties...nasty.



Satan Worshiper...In the song, "Beautiful Stranger," she mentions the 'Devil,' calls him beautiful, and says "To know you is to love you."



Iv'e never really liked this fellow...plus he dissed his wife- Dita Von Teese on public television at the time. Suprise! They divorced... He ties to Church of Satan, mocks God, rebellion.  Manson tears up Bibles in concert and leads the audience to praise Satan.


My New Favorite Band: Happy Funky Tunes...I DIG! SOOO FUNKY LOVE THE TRUMPET AND BASS...YEAH! So much better than satanic evil and unhappy music. :)



I'll post part 2 later this week...


Stay Groovy!


Sincerely,


Radical Rose


http://radicalrose.wordpress.com


Resources:


http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Rock-n-Roll/shame.htm


 



 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment