Friday, March 21, 2014

Sandy Hook More Whoppers


Before It's News | Popular Lifestyle

Sandy Hook More Whoppers

Sandy Hook More Whoppers "12:56 "I was very involved with Sandy Hook School, I was a member of the PTA, I volunteered in my children's classrooms, I was in that school once a week" Huh and yet, not a word about the mold, the filth, the asbestos, the hoarding, etc.  Uh huh, okay then" 


One good point "she has to read this off a paper? it's more trouble to write, type, and print a speech than to remember supposed actual events. also, why is there no helicopter footage of what she describes at the firehouse? just a script to tie up loose ends about gene, firehouse, no kids,etc. mk maybe split personality, thinks it really happened."



 


Sandy Hook Hoax Explained in 20 Minutes!



No comments:

Post a Comment