Monday, June 24, 2013

Naked, in a Public High School !




Before It's News | Popular Lifestyle





Naked, in a Public High School !



Naked, in a Public High School! Paul Schroeder I used to be in an awful habit of sometimes not wearing underwear; I had often thought," I want my 'boys' to move and float freely". Even when purchasing a fine suit of clothing, and asked , by the tailor,"which side I wore it on", I would reply,"Like a flag in the wind!" However, that fashionless quirk once caused a serious' costume malfunction' that backfired to almost jeopardize my career and my very life! Once, in an English Literature Senior class, as a senior faculty member, teaching a class in Comparative World Religions, I discovered, after the class period bell had rung, that my pants had badly ripped on a nail from my chair..






No comments:

Post a Comment