Saturday, August 31, 2013

Now This is Cool! JetLev Water Pack (Bond.. James Bond 007) at Tradewinds Resort




Before It's News | Popular Lifestyle





Now This is Cool! JetLev Water Pack (Bond.. James Bond 007) at Tradewinds Resort




Even though this looks really cool and fun.. It kinda reminds me of the Seadoos I had.

The best thing about those was the day I bought them and the day I sold them.

Nothing but money pits! I replaced so many wheel bearings, U-joints on my Blazer you'd not imagine.

Not too mention a new transmission with extra cooler after that burn up towing them all the time.

Plus, more licenses and tags, Storage, Maintenance etc.

If rich though.. Hell Yeah! I'd kept them and paid someone else to maintain them! hehe







Great thing was.. I owned them two years and sold them for what I paid for them!  *SMILES*



951cc and 500cc Seadoo XPs

77mph and 45mph speeds. Great fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment