Saturday, August 31, 2013

Orange Crush Pound Cake, The Best Cake Ever Made




Before It's News | Popular Lifestyle





Orange Crush Pound Cake, The Best Cake Ever Made




Delicious Orange Crush Pound Cake



Here we have the recipe for a cake that I've been making for forty plus years and its so damn good. This is in fact my favorite pound cake. I've never had any pound cake with the flavor of this pound cake. And I believe if you make it that you'll think the same thing I do about this delicious pound cake. I remember my Grandmother Hattie making this delicious pound cake and I've tried for years to reproduce the wonderful flavor she created for years. And I think I've done what I first thought would be impossible. Once you try it I think you'll agree that this just may be the best pound cake in the world.

CLICK HERE FOR THE RECIPE






No comments:

Post a Comment