Monday, September 16, 2013

Bo Pelini f-bomb filled rant against media, Nebraska fans surfaces




Before It's News | Popular Lifestyle





Bo Pelini f-bomb filled rant against media, Nebraska fans surfaces



Bo Pelini


If Bo Pelini is not a warm, cuddly and friendly person in your worldview, then…you’re about to get further validation of that idea. Deadspin has the goods smearing Nebraska Cornhuskers Head Coach Bo Pelini with must-listen-to, but extremely Not Safe For Work audio.


Like Jenn Sterger tweeted in the wake of the Manti Te’o disgrace (“Deadspin- ruining lives since 2005″).  Well, I don’t agree at all with that statement by Sterger, about Deadspin. I think it is a fantastic website that is only doing its job, and doing it quite well actually. There’s a lot of big time, big name  journalists that could stand to learn a thing or two from Deadspin.


However, I totally see where Sterger is coming from. And Pelini is about to feel something similar to how she felt.


Bo Pelini was put on the hot seat Saturday, when his Huskers collapsed at home versus UCLA. NU saw a 21-3 lead deteriorate into a 41-21 blowout defeat.



And now with this tape surfacing, recorded after a 2011 come-from-behind win over Ohio State, now Bo Pelini will REALLY feel his seat getting warm in Lincoln.


bo-pelini


Here’s the best parts from Deadspin (language NSFW)


Bo Pelini initially seems upset with an unknown person who works at the Omaha World-Herald, whom he calls “a piece of shit.” He then begins venting about World-Herald columnist Tom Shatel: “Fuck him, too. Fuck him. That’s what I’m going to tell him. He wants to walk out after my press conference? I’m gonna say, ‘Get the fuck away from me. I’m done with you, motherfucker. I’m done with him.’” All of that is just the prelude to Pelini’s message for the Huskers’ fans: “It took everything in my power to not say, ‘Fuck you, fans. Fuck all of you.’ Fuck ‘em.”


“Our crowd. What a bunch of fucking fair-weather fucking—they can all kiss my ass out the fucking door. ‘Cause the day is fucking coming now. We’ll see what they can do when I’m fucking gone. I’m so fucking pissed off.”


Bo Pelini


The full audio of the recording can be heard here


I think we’ll expect a Bo Pelini statement of apology issued through the University pretty soon. I would guess.


Paul M. Banks is the owner of The Sports Bank.net, an affiliate of Fox Sports. An analyst for 95.7 The Fan and 1620 The Zone, he also writes for Chicago Now. Follow him on Twitter (@paulmbanks) and Facebook


The post Bo Pelini f-bomb filled rant against media, Nebraska fans surfaces appeared first on The Sports Bank.Net.








No comments:

Post a Comment