Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Best Steak You Will Ever Eat




Before It's News | Popular Lifestyle





The Best Steak You Will Ever Eat




Here Is Truly The Best Steak You Will Ever Eat




How To Make A Delicious Steak



No it doesn't have to be a T Bone. You can even use cheap cuts of beef like flank steak, sirloin, or chuck steak and come up with a steak that you would be glad to serve to anyone. I have come up with the best marinades ever for steak and this same marinade is still being used by some of the more famous resturants in Florida and Louisiania where I used to work.

This is my own recipe and creation so yes I do have the right to share it with you. And once you make a steak by my recipe you'll never make a steak any other way. When you put a bite of steak made my way into your mouth you'll wonder why you've never tasted a steak this delicious before. And no its not hard to do at all. Its so easy that anyone can make a steak by this recipe and when you do you'll want to serve this delicious steak to all your family and friends.

I've had people beg me for this recipe for years and now I've decided to share this recipe with everyone. I also tell you how I make the mushrooms and onions to serve with this delicious steak. Its these onions and mushrooms that just makes steak into something so special that you'll never forget it. If you ever make the steak, mushrooms, and onions by this recipe you'll never make them any other way. Enjoy!

Click Here For The Recipe






No comments:

Post a Comment