Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wheelie Crash Caught on Cruiser Cam.




Before It's News | Popular Lifestyle





Wheelie Crash Caught on Cruiser Cam.




I've done this SO MANY TIMES Myself....

Never caught on cam thank God!





 




A Small Wipe-Out of me was caught on camera once darn it..



A Few of My Own Crash Pics



Busted Mirrors, Levers, Tail Light / Fender etc...



I Flipped it.. Got Road Rash Arse!

::DOH!::



Next Series... The worst ever!













The above 6 pics - A Car changed lanes forcing me to hit a curb going 55mph.

I WENT FLYING IN THE AIR! Bike landed on me and...

3 Months in a nursing home for Therapy and four surgeries.. The Driver never stopped!



After that Crash... I SOLD IT!



Notice the new mirrors, hand guards, fender etc.. I miss that bike SO SO Much!

Suzuki DRZ 400cc

Everything possible was hopped up on it. High Lift Cams, High Compression piston, full flow fuel pet-cock, 3x3 air intake MOD, Yosh exhaust system, High Performance Racing Carburator. Pro-Taper Handle bars, Fenders, levers.. All Custom :)



I even had L.E.D. lighting (Green) for the engine and wheel wells. THAT got me a ticket.. Damned Cops..  "Colored lights not allowed".  ACK!!!


 








No comments:

Post a Comment