Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Message For BUZZSAW (and anyone else in alternative media)


Before It's News | Popular Lifestyle

A Message For BUZZSAW (and anyone else in alternative media)

Johnny Cirucci
Tuesday, 29 October 2013; 07:54 PM, EST

Uncle Jesse 


I like to think of Jesse Ventura as my crazy uncle.  His Liberal views and Democrat affinities drive me crazy but he’s honest and has a heart for the common citizen and for that I adore him.


But it wasn’t until “Tru TV” produced the docu-drama Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura that I really fell in love with the man.  In regards to pulling the curtain down to see who really makes things happen in America and why, they were some of the best shows I’d ever seen.  You know you’re striking at “the man” when you invest time and money into episodes that get pulled at the last minute or they play games with your air time to minimize your audience.


In the third season Jesse’s son Tyrel and Sean Stone, son of director Oliver Stone joined the cast.


Now if Jesse’s Liberal leanings drive me crazy, Oliver Stone’s anti-American antics make me apoplectic.  When Sean “converted to Islam” in Iran I figured, “Well now there’s a chip off the old Eastern Block.”


But I had to say that Sean and Tyrel were great and young Stone won me over.  They came across as good, open-minded investigators which was what I wanted as a “truth seeker”.


Season 3 (minus the episode critical of the TSA) ended all too quickly.  Although the former Minnesota Governor generously uploaded several episodes to his YouTube Channel, I wanted more.  I harangued my wife until I was able to download each one on iTunes (she holds the purse strings).


It still wasn’t enough.


Then I saw that Tyrel had interviewed his dad (love it when he breaks from “Jesse” and calls him “dad”) for a new internet variety/news show called “Buzzsaw”.  Could this be a continuation of what I so enjoyed?


Unfortunately, the answer has been, “yes” but more often, “no”.


Sean Stone continued to impress me with serious, open-minded investigation into all kinds of unusual subject matter...like the role Satanism has played in the United States government.



Tyrel (from what I saw of him) did a wonderful job of adding a fun, neutral persona to investigative news.


But the key figure behind Buzzsaw was producer Tabetha Wallace and in each episode it isn’t long before she devolves into an attack on Right-minded thinkers (like me) and the Tea Party.


I have to say, it crushed me.


And it’s illogical.  The most burgeoning audience hungry for real news resides on the Right and is populated mostly by Christians.  It is Evangelical Christians who already know Elites who hoard money and power hate you and fear you and will do all they can to sicken, impoverish and enslave you but secretly lest you find out and overthrow them.


This isn’t “conspiracy”, it’s human nature!


The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked.  Who really knows how bad it is? ~ Jeremiah 17:9 (New Living Translation)


Peter said to Him, “Explain the parable to us.”  Jesus said, “Are you still lacking in understanding also?  Do you not understand that everything that goes into the mouth passes into the stomach, and is eliminated?  But the things that proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and those defile the man.  For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders.  These are the things which defile the man...” ~ Matthew 15:15-20 (New American Standard)


Unfortunately for me, Tabetha thought it was more important to use Buzzsaw as a platform for a personal agenda—which seems to be the problem at “LippTV” in general.  Nearly half of the videos produced are hit pieces on Scientology, probably because someone there had a bad experience with the cult is using the venue to exorcize their own demons rather than focusing on real news issues that will broaden the channel’s appeal.


Worse, there is no direct contact information for any of them, just a couple of addresses for “LOVE” or “HATE” e-mails.


But being in “alternative media”, myself, I didn’t want to just stop there.  I was very excited to watch the episode entitled British Gov't Pedophilia Conspiracy, Drone Strikes and Blackwater War Crimes.  These were all topics that I knew would get to the heart of the evil that was running America and the world and such topics I had reported on, myself, in the past.



Sadly, within the first few minutes Tabetha started off on yet another anti-Right rant and I couldn’t watch anymore.


But rather than just give up, I thought I would try to get through via the “comments” section.  I wanted to see Buzzsaw successful and gain a broader audience.  Maybe if I appealed to Tabetha Wallace to court me as a potential viewer by toning down the “hate the Tea Party” rhetoric I could do some good.


Allas, after several rounds with someone who spent hours laboring over their YouTube moniker only to come up with “zthg4821” I did get a response from Miss Wallace.


Sadly, it was to accuse me of “slut shaming” her on abortion (cute, I haven’t ever seen that before) and attacking her religious views which I never did and aren’t even aware of.


Clearly, my heartfelt message of “I WANT TO LIKE YOUR SHOW.  PLEASE STOP ATTACKING MY VALUES.” was not received.


And I am heartbroken because I must close the door on yet another rare source of real news.




No comments:

Post a Comment