Friday, October 18, 2013

The Peltier Cause And Effect Principle (Videos)


Before It's News | Popular Lifestyle

The Peltier Cause And Effect Principle (Videos)

 
Q: is your story going to change much when that changes? A: Why certainly, certainly.

 
Q: It’s going to be different than people perceive it now?
A: Right. A lot different.
Q: Let’s think about this in terms of cause and effect. You’ve just described a situation where the story is going to change when you get out, but what if the story were to change, would that help you to get out if you reverse the order?
A: No, not really because all I can say is this, people on my reservation know what happened that day. They know who fought and they knew who was courageous and they know who the hero was. They know I fought very, very hard that day. Although I didn’t kill nobody, I fought very, very hard. I was not afraid. I stood there (unintelligible) the enemy as  a warrior should when he’s victorious. I wasn’t afraid. I wasn’t afraid any of those times. I can’t get up here and say, tell the world I was a courageous warrior.

 



(Image Source)




Especially in this system, I can’t tell the system I was shooting at their police officers that were trying to arrest me. They’ll hold that against me. I’VE GOT BE CAREFUL ABOUT THAT STUFF. ( Caps mine)
This guy really loves to flatter himself,- courageous warrior, fought hard, hero, etc etc. Story changes? He's already tried that a number of times-and speaking of cause and effect:

 



 


The "cause" for murdering Williams and Cole:


 "Especially in this system, I can’t tell the system I was shooting at their police officers that were trying to arrest me. "
Dumb as dirt thought they were coming to arrest for that Wisconsin warrant he was a fugitive from.
The effect: Two consecutive life terms, plus seven years for escape. And a hole in the hearts and lives of his victims survivors and a wound yet to heal in the spirit of the nations.
 


Rezinate


No comments:

Post a Comment