Friday, October 18, 2013

RUDOLPH IS DEAD!!! SURVIVAL: I Sat My ARSE 3 hours in a Tree Stand for this fine Dinner!


Before It's News | Popular Lifestyle

RUDOLPH IS DEAD!!! SURVIVAL: I Sat My ARSE 3 hours in a Tree Stand for this fine Dinner!

I would gather apples from trees athat had fell to the ground and set up game tirigger motion cameras ti se thier movement. I would wash my hunting cloths in NO-SCENT detergent.. I would danlde Buck scent on she strings off my boots.. I would rattle nantlers.. I do this ever eyar and always fill my tages.


The trick is.. NO SMELL AND NO PEOPLE! The means the WIfe refrains from Hairpsray and perfume the night before!

Mussle loading season.. GIVE IT UP.. The deer are to freaked out.. BUT OFF SEASON, You sneak in downwind and abide by thes few rules and you're sure to bag a Bambi or a Buck.


Sit patiently in your stand so quiet Squirrels jump o n ouy. Tree Bark Camo works best.. Hide your bow with paint schemes of leaves etc as well.. And..


BLAMMO!


Severeal night I have tried to hunt but it was too hot. Deer move Sunrise and sunset. Set your stand up a year early aaaso they become accustome to it.. SNeak in and out "WITHOUT SMELL" (Very Important). and then use your Game Cam to monitor their movement. SImply be there..


Hee is the result!  Not the Bug Buck I had my eye on, but it sertainly fills a freezer!


2 or 3 days aged in a cool garage it is it Tenderloin iwith hot suace for me! Hre is the pics..


WEAPON OF CHOICE



Extraction 4X4,  Getting Old



DINNNER


CURING....




If you have never had Venison..  U SUCK!!!


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment